I'm goin' mad with this bad tooth of mine. I'm in pain, but this time it's different. Instead of soreness from tooth grindin', I feel that I may've breached a layer and it's a direct nerve pain. Do I need a new dentist? There are times when I'm just tempted to knock the damn thing out of my mouth by my own hand. I've already called the dentist, but I think I won't be able to get any relief until Monday. This means a steady diet of soft food, including and maybe limited to ICE CREAM.
I'm working a half-day; KMHD is treating me to Amruth. After that, we're headed to Conway so KMHD can look at some cars. She's been in the market for awhile now, but she's feelin' confident! If her mission is a success, I'll be driving her old car back. After that, I'm going on the longest walk in my neighborhood again. It's good for that. THEN, we are to phone Jon Thompson for some serious hanging out. Apparently he is house sitting for his folks, so this will be kickin' it, IN STYLE, his words. There's a pretty good chance we'll be having supper @ our beloved Layla's. This will be a good day/evening, Inshallah. This is great, it'll help me get my mindset right for tomorrow's visit with dad.
Here we go.
20 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment